Need Help? CALL +91-9911373368, E-mail : email@example.com
ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED COMPANY
Mangal Dosha – Manglik Dosha
Mangal Dosha is an astrological combination which occurs when Mars is present in 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, and 12th house of the ascendant chart. A person born with the Mangal in these houses becomes manglik. It is also called as the Kuja Dosha. Mangal Dosha is believed to be very harmful for the conjugal life. Mangal Dosha creates havoc in the life of the people suffering from it because it is related to the most important aspect of the life ie marriage. Each person wishes for a happy married life. But the presence of this Dosha creates hurdles and problems in finding a good match and if marriage takes place with a non manglik, then problems pop up in the marital life.
Mangal Dosha is considered very unfavorable for the marriage. It causes discomfort, tensions and conflicts in the marital life. This is due to the “fiery” nature of the planet Mars ( Mangal). Actually, Mars is a planet of boldness and aggressiveness. So, if a non manglik marries with a manglik person, it increases the dominant tendency which leads to conflict in the marriage. A very common belief is that if a manglik marries with a non manglik then the partner will die. Remember this is absolutely non-acceptable. But, Mars is not the only cause of unhappy marriage, other astrological combinations should also be judged in a horoscope.
Are you in a vain that you are Manglik? You are worried about your marital life? You are in love with someone, but he or she is a Manglik? What is the solution? Get a detailed analysis of the solutions by our expert. We study the birth chart and explains the various steps to resolve these issues.
Cancellation of Mangal Dosha
1. A manglik and a non-manglik can cancel the mangal Dosha by performing a “ Kumbh Vivaah” before the actual wedding. A Kumbh Vivah is a vivaah between a Manglik and wither Lord Vishnu, Peepal tree or a Banana tree. Before marrying Abhishekh Bacchan, Aishwarya performed the same wedding to discard the effect of Mangal Dosha.
2. If a person having Mangal Dosha marries with another Manglik, then the Mangal Dosha gets cancelled.
3. It is believed that if a person is born on Tuesday, then Mangal Dosha gets cancelled.
4. After the age of 28, the effect of Mangal Dosha is cancelled. But a person, who has a mangal in the 8th house, has to wait till the age of 36 years. But still logically, it is not completely acceptable as Mangal shows its effect in its perios. Proper consultation should be done before marriage.
5. Special pooja should be performed for the cancellation of Mangal Dosha. Mangal Kavacham and Mangal Upasana pooja is good for the cancellation of this Dosha.
How to Perform a Kumbh Vivah
For the cancellation of Mangal Dosha Kumbh Vivah is performed between the following
1. Peepal Tree and a Manglik Girl.
2. Manglik girl and a banana tree.
3. Manglik girl and a gold or silver statue of Lord Vishnu.
4. A clay pot and a Manglik Girl.
The Kumbh Vivaah is the same as the normal wedding. The girl wears a bridal clothes and the she performs Seven Pheras around the Banana/Peepal tree or around the clay pot. After the marriage, the caly pot is broken and the bride is considered as widow. After this vivvah, if the bride marries her husband, she will not be impacted by the Mangal Dosha.
Mangal Dosha remedy should be performed after proper consultataion. Mangal Dosha can also be cancelled by proper gems therapy. Red Coral is the gemstone for the Planet Mars. It is advisable to consult an expert astrologer before wearing Red Coral.
© Copyright 2014-15 Astro Kapoor, All rights reserved.