- "Country Of Birth" is a required field.
- "State Of Birth" is a required field.
- "Place Of Birth" is a required field.
- "Name" is a required field.
- "Email" is a required field.
- "Phone/Mobile No" is a required field.
Hair Fall Treatment in Medical Astrology
Ayurvedic Treatment of Hair Fall
Now a day hair fall is the major concern for the youngsters and ageing person. This is due to the unhealthy habit and improper lifestyle. Too hectic life style imbalances the three main elements of the body i.e. vata, pitta and kapha, leading to hair loss and hair fall. In order to maintain healthy hair we should have a healthy diet reduce the usage of chemicals on our hair. There are various cause of hair fall but some of the major cause now days are:
· Thyroid problems – Due to disturbance in the thyroid gland the hair becomes thin and falls abruptly.
· Hair Fall due to Polycystic Ovary Syndrome – Polycystic syndrome is an endocrine disorder for women as it causes hormone imbalances. PCOS causes immense loss of hair and dry and itchy scalp.
· Alopecia aerata – This is a very common problem of hair in which there is a loss of hair in the form of patch from the scalp.
· Hair fall in pregnancy is very common and can be checked by proper use of Ayurvedic medicine.
· Hair fall due to birth control pills – Women who uses birth control pills suffer from grave hair loss.
The severe to normal condition of hair fall treatment is very effective in Ayurvedic remedies and herbal remedies.
Ayurvedic Treatment of Hair Loss
The Ayurvedic treatment of hair loss involves pacification of pitta through a customized diet and proper lifestyle regime along with medication. A combination of proper diet and herbal massage, aromatherapy and yoga is used in Ayurveda to stop the hair loss.
Ayurvedic Dietary Recommendations for hair Loss
According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with the body type and the stability of the body, mind and soul. Ayurveda has described hair as a byproduct of bone formation so the tissues, which are responsible for the bone formation, are also responsible for the growth of the hair.
Ayurvedic Herbs for hair loss
Bhringaraja is the king of hair, promotes hair growth on the head, and effectively stops balding.
Brahmi, Amla, Reetha and Ashwagandha is the most prominent herbs used in the ayurvedic treatment of hair fall.
These are the Ayurvedic herbs proved to be very effective in the treatment of hair loss.