Sinus Treatment in Medical Astrology is very effective. First lets understand what sinus is Sinus refers to a series of air-filled spaces located in different parts of our body, particularly within our skull. These spaces are connected to our nasal passages through small openings, and they play a role in helping us breathe and producing mucus that helps to moisten the inside of our nose.
When people talk about sinus problems or sinusitis, they are usually referring to the infection of the sinuses. This condition can occur when the openings that connect the sinuses to the nasal passages become blocked or when there is an excessive production of mucus. It can cause symptoms like a stuffy or runny nose, facial pain or pressure, headaches, and coughing.
Sinusitis can be caused by various factors, including allergies, infections, and structural issues in the nasal passages. Treatment for sinusitis often involves managing the symptoms with over-the-counter medications, using nasal sprays or rinses to clear the nasal passages, and in some cases, taking antibiotics if there is a bacterial infection.
In summary, sinuses are air-filled spaces in our body connected to the nasal passages. When these spaces become inflamed or infected, it can lead to sinusitis, which causes symptoms such as nasal congestion, facial pain, and headaches.
Symptoms of sinus –
Sinus symptoms can vary depending on the underlying cause, but they commonly include:
- You may experience a feeling of fullness or pressure in your face, particularly around the forehead, nose, and cheeks. This pressure can be uncomfortable and may worsen when you bend over or lie down.
- Pain in the affected sinuses is another common symptom. The pain may be dull or sharp and can be accompanied by tenderness when touching the affected areas.
- Sinus inflammation can lead to nasal congestion or a blocked nose. You may find it difficult to breathe through your nose, and your sense of smell may be reduced.
- You may have a runny nose with clear or colored discharge. The mucus may also be thicker than usual.
- Excess mucus produced by the sinuses can drip down the back of your throat, leading to a persistent cough or a feeling of a “tickle” in your throat.
- Sinus headaches are often described as a deep, throbbing pain that worsens with movement or when you strain.
- Sinus congestion and discomfort can disrupt sleep, leading to fatigue and a general feeling of tiredness during the day.
- In some cases, sinus infections may cause a low-grade fever. This is more likely with a bacterial sinus infection.
Planet is responsible for sinus –
Sun: Sun planet represents heart, head, back, stomach, right eye of a person, left eye of a woman, joint, cause for sinus, headache, migraine, fever etc when it’s in different combinations.
We at astroKapoor have a team of Astrologers. Medical Astrologer Prashant Kapoor have expertise in Medical cases.