Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
A Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with Lord Brahma, however, the powers of Holy Trinity ( Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh), as well as those of Eight Digpals and Nine planets, are also treasured in this Rudraksha. The wearer of this Rudraksha is benefitted by the spiritual progress as well as improved eyesight as per Ancient text. This bead is also useful in providing security and removes the sins and all kinds of negative effect from the life of the wearer.
Ruling Deity Lord Brahma
Beej Mantra Om Namaha Shivaya
Size of Bead 17 – 19 mm approx
1) A Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha is a powerful bead and it has the potential to bless the wearer with powers that can help one to achieve anything they want in their life.
2) The wearer of this Rudraksha is very useful in grabbing attention of Holy Trinity and Eighth Digbals and all Nine Planets.
3) This bead blesses the wearer with constant addition to his knowledge, spiritual progress and state of fearlessness and he is also able to rise on greater height in his life.
4) This Rudraksha also protects the wearer against all kinds of evil forces and evil energies.
5) This Rudraksha bead also safeguard the wearer against snake bite and if held in hand or worn around the neck as per Ancient Vedic Scripts.
Powers of 20 Mukhi Rudraksha
A 20 Mukhi Rudraksha has the power of Hindu Trinity, 8 Digpals, and 9 planets with a total of twenty and thereby providing enhanced visual power and spiritual progress and protection against Evil forces.
Diseases cured by 20 mukhi Rudraksha
There are some diseases that can be cured with the power of Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha. It is useful in healing deafness, weak eyesight and diseases which are result of planetary position.
As per Ancient Vedic Texts, 20 Mukhi Rudraksha is said to have healing effect in Deafness, Weak Eyesight and Diseases which are result of planetary positions.
How to Wear a 20 Mukhi Rudraksha
A 20 Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn around the neck or wrist or it can also be kept in the place of worship