Why One Should Wear Ruby Gemstone
Ruby gemstone is one of the luckiest gemstones for the planet Sun. It is also known as “Manik” in Hindi. Burma Ruby ( manik) gemstone is usually found in the pink colour to lighter and darker shades of red colour. Pigeon blood red colour burma ruby is highly precious and considered the best ruby in comparison to all the categories of Ruby. Ruby stone is extremely lucky for the Leo ascendant and Aries ascendant people. For Leo ascendant, Ruby or Manik gemstone is the ascendant carrying the promising future and events in one life. By being the lord of the ascendant, Ruby gemstone can bestow the wearer with health, wealth and happiness. Aries ascendant can also get an exceptional good result afte wearing Ruby gemstone because the Sun being the lord of the fifth house gives brilliant result to the wearer. These two ascendant can wear Ruby without any conflicting situations in their mind but apart from the these two ascendant, if you want to wear Ruby or Manik gemstone, try to wear it after proper consultation with your astrologer. Don’t ever try to wear any precious gemstone without proper astrological consultation.
Why should you wear Ruby stone? This question will help you to get a detailed idea about the benefits of wearing Ruby gemstone.
- Wearing ruby gemstone enhances financial stability and promotes growth and stability in the life.
- It helps to get rid from the diseases related to blood circulation.
- Ruby gemstone helps to boost confidence and mental stability in a job.
- It helps to cure peptic ulcers and other intestinal disorders.
- Ruby gemstone is ruled by the Sun, the person luck shines as the Sun after wearing it.
- Ruby is the most suited gemstone for the person having a numerology number 1, because number 1 is ruled by the Sun.
- It inspires creativity, wisdom, and brings spirituality and confidence.
- It helps the wearer to get rid of any unnecessary fear.
- Ruby is the anniversary stone for the month of July. It is the birthstone for July born people.
- It is well-suited for the people working under the corporate jobs.
- Ruby gemstone or Manik stone price in India varies, and it depends on the cut, clarity and the color of the stone.
- If you’re buying a Ruby gemstone, ask for the gem certificate from a reputed gemstone house.
- Keep your ruby away from soap and harsh chemicals because these may damage it.
- Wearing Ruby ring can help one to achieve positive heights in life.