- "Country Of Birth" is a required field.
- "State Of Birth" is a required field.
- "Place Of Birth" is a required field.
- "Name" is a required field.
- "Email" is a required field.
- "Phone/Mobile No" is a required field.
Baglamukhi or Pitambara Yagya
Baglamukhi or Pitambara Yagya – AstroKapoor
Baglamukhi Yagya is a Hindu ritual that is dedicated to the worship of the goddess Baglamukhi, who is considered to be one of the ten great wisdom goddesses in Hinduism. The Yagya is performed to seek the blessings of the goddess and is believed to protect from all kinds of negativity, including enemies, diseases, and obstacles in life.
The Baglamukhi Yagya is usually performed by priests or pandits, who conduct the ceremony by reciting mantras and performing rituals in front of a sacred fire. The yagya typically involves the use of various materials, such as ghee, flowers, fruits, and other offerings, which are offered to the goddess during the ceremony.
The Baglamukhi Yagya is believed to be a powerful spiritual practice that can help individuals overcome challenges and obstacles in life, and gain protection and blessings from the goddess. It is also believed to have the power to neutralize the negative energy of enemies and protect the individual from harm.
It is important to note that the Baglamukhi Yagya is a sacred ritual that should be performed by qualified and experienced priests or pandits, who are knowledgeable in the appropriate rituals and mantras for the ceremony.
The Baglamukhi yagya is believed to have several benefits, including:
- Protection from enemies: The Goddess Baglamukhi is considered to be a powerful deity who can protect her devotees from their enemies. Therefore, performing the yagya is believed to help in overcoming obstacles and defeating one’s enemies.
- Overcoming negativity: The yagya is believed to help in removing negative energies and thoughts from one’s mind and surroundings. It can also help in overcoming fears and anxieties.
- Improving health: Baglamukhi yagya is believed to have healing properties and can help in improving one’s physical and mental health.
- Success in business and career: The yagya is believed to bring success and prosperity in business and career by removing obstacles and creating favorable circumstances.
- Spiritual growth: The yagya is also believed to help in spiritual growth and development by purifying the mind and body and connecting one with the divine energy.
Overall, the Baglamukhi yagya is considered to be a powerful ritual for overcoming obstacles, defeating enemies, and achieving success and prosperity in various aspects of life.
The Yagya process typically involves the following steps:
- Preparing the Yagya Kund: A Yagya Kund is a sacred altar that is constructed using bricks, wood, or copper plates. The Kund is then filled with firewood and other materials like ghee, camphor, and herbs.
- Inviting the Deities: The ceremony begins by invoking the blessings of Lord Ganesha, who is believed to be the remover of obstacles and other deities like Lord Shiva and Goddess Baglamukhi.
- Sankalpa: Sankalpa is a solemn vow the devotee takes before the ceremony, expressing their intention and dedication to the Yagya. This is an important step, as it sets the tone and purpose for the entire ceremony.
- The Offering of Materials: Various materials such as flowers, fruits, and sweets are offered to the deities during the ceremony as a sign of devotion and gratitude.
- Chanting of Mantras: The priest or the devotee then chants sacred mantras, invoking the blessings of the deity and asking for their grace and protection.
- Havan: The Havan or Yagya is the main ritual, where offerings like ghee, herbs, and other materials are poured into the Yagya Kund. The fire is lit, and the devotees chant mantras, invoking the blessings of the deity.
- Puja: The ceremony concludes with a puja, where the devotees offer their prayers and gratitude to the deity. This is typically followed by a distribution of Prasad, which is considered to be blessed food.
We at AstroKapoor have special Purohits that are specialized in performing this Yagya. Our many corporate clients perform this Yagya, to ward off the competition in their business and to remove the negative effect of their competitors. Our special Panditas and Aacharayas, who are working under the ingenious guidance of Astrologer Prashant Kapoor, are specialized in performing Baglamukhi Yagya.