Goddess Maha Saraswati, also known as Saraswati Devi, is a prominent deity in Hindu mythology. She is symbolized as the goddess of knowledge, learning, arts, music, and wisdom. Saraswati is often depicted as a beautiful woman dressed in white, sitting on a lotus, and playing the veena, a traditional Indian musical instrument.
She is highly respected and worshipped by students, scholars, artists, musicians, and anyone who wishes to acquire knowledge in any field.
Devotees often pray to Saraswati to seek her guidance and blessings in their educational pursuits, and intellectual growth. She is seen as the embodiment of intelligence and is regarded as the divine source of inspiration for poets, writers, and artists. Saraswati is considered a source of spiritual enlightenment, and her worship is an integral part of Hindu culture and traditions.
1- Knowledge and Wisdom
2- Concentration and Focus
3- Spiritual Growth
4- Academic Success
5- Removal of Obstacles in career
For divine blessings of Maa Saraswati.
- Entitlement Moksha/ Mukti Or Salvation.
- Give independence and spiritual service.
- helpful in the removal of planetary doshas
- Promotes spiritual growth.
- salutary for professionals and people who want to edge their creative chops.
- Beneficial for people who want to build and perfect their artistic abilities.
- Giving benefits to those who wish to grow professionally.
- It Removes the bad effects of planets
Material used in Navgraha Yagya
Chandan/Sandal powder- I. small packet
Mango wood-3 packet
Sindoor-1 small packet
Kapoor/Camphor- 1 packet Haldi/Turmeric powder-1 small packet
Rice- 1 Kg
Ghee- 1 Kg
Havan Samagri Packet-500 gm
Mustard oil- 250 gm
New steel bowl katora-1
Roli/Kumkum-1 small packet
Black Sesame seed- 250 gm
Brown sugar-500 gm
Five different fruit-1piece each
Flowers mainly White lotus and Plash
Pan/ Beetel- 5 minimum
Durva Grass-1 bunch
Ganga Jal- 1 small bottle
Kusha grass-1 bunch
Unsalted Five different Dry Fruits