- "Country Of Birth" is a required field.
- "State Of Birth" is a required field.
- "Place Of Birth" is a required field.
- "Name" is a required field.
- "Email" is a required field.
- "Phone/Mobile No" is a required field.
Low Libido Treatment In Male By Medical Astrology
Ayurvedic Treatment of Low Libido
A male life becomes devastating if he is not having proper physical involvement with his partner. Slowly and slowly the libido decreases that can be the cause of several diseases in a male such as heart disease, liver disease, nerves disease, tensions and depression. Therefore, for a healthy life it is necessary to have a healthy and a sufficient amount of sex involvement with the partner at least thrice a month. It can bring a good flow of hormones that can help in maintaining a good physical health of a male.
Cause of Low Testosterone
Testosterone is the hormone of desire and it is reduced due to low physical intimation because if the need and the desire is not fulfilled it gets to a level of intensity where it becomes zero in a male life. It can be dangerous because it is the main androgen hormone for a male physical health.
It can lead to chronic disease in man. Other main causes of low testosterone are-
1) Medications – Use of certain medications for a prolonged time can reduce the level of testosterone.
2) Depression – If you are constantly suffering from depression, then slowly it leads to decrease libido in male.
3) Sleep Problems – If you’re suffering from sleep problems such as insomnia and other mental disorders, libido can be decreased.
4) Aging – As age progresses, there is decline in the libido.
5) Unhealthy life style can also lead to low libido.
Ayurvedic and Medical Astrology Treatment of Low Libido in Male
Ayurveda is an ancient science and it has the power to cure chronic disease and help in improvement of the well being of the body. Ayurveda is very helpful in the treatment of low sex drive or low libido in male.
Some of the main Ayurvedic herbs for low libido are Shilajit, Mucuna purienies, Ashwgandha, Chandraprabha bati, and Musli pak are some of the main Ayurvedic remedies to increase the male libido. Apart from the Ayurveda, astrological science also plays a very important role in increasing the male libido. Increase lot of zinc in your diet.
If everything is fine yet you’re suffering from low libido then it is essential that to analyse your horoscope because if a female planet or eunuch planet is placed in a horoscope of progeny or pleasure then also it can cause low libido in a male.
If you’re looking for a treatment of low libido in male in India, USA and UK, then you may contact our expert Mr Prashant Kapoor. He is the only medical astrologer in India who treats low libido by combining Ayurveda and medical astrology.