- "Country Of Birth" is a required field.
- "State Of Birth" is a required field.
- "Place Of Birth" is a required field.
- "Name" is a required field.
- "Email" is a required field.
- "Phone/Mobile No" is a required field.
Pituitary Gland Disorder Cure in Medical Astrology
The pituitary gland is a small tiny organ just size of a pea, found at the base of the brain. It is also called the “master gland” of the body. It is responsible for the production of many hormones that travel throughout the body. Any disorders in the Pituitary gland can cause less production of hormones that can cause imbalance in the body. We can combat the disorders of the pituitary gland by implication of Ayurvedic medicines. Ayurvedic treatment of Pituitary gland involves the use of various Ayurvedic drugs that can help in the proper production of hormones from the Pituitary gland.
Hormones made by the Pituitary Gland
1) Prolactin – It is a very useful hormone as it stimulates the production of milk after childbirth. It also affects sex hormone level in the body.
2) Growth Hormone (GH) – It stimulates in the production of growth in childhood for maintaining healthy body composition and well-being in adults. GH is important muscle mass and bone mass. It also affects the proper distribution of fat in the body.
3) Adrenocorticotropin Hormone (ACTH) – It stimulates the production of cortisol by the adrenal gland.
4) Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) – It stimulates the thyroid gland to produce thyroid hormones in the body. Thyroid hormone balances the energy, growth and also regulates body metabolism.
5) Luteinizing Hormone – Stimulates the testosterone production in men and egg release in women.
6) Follicle-stimulating Hormone – It promotes sperm production in men and stimulates the ovaries to produce estrogen and develop egg in women.
7) Antidiuretic Hormone – It is also called as vasopressin, and it is main regulator of water balance in the body. It conserves body water.
8) Oxytocin – It helps in the release of milk from the breasts in breastfeeding women, and also helps in labor progress.
The most frequent disorders of Pituitary gland is the formation of Pituitary tumor. These are fairly common in adults and they are not brain tumors. They are of two types – secretory and non-secretory. Secretory tumors produce too much of hormone normally by the Pituitary gland and non-secretory tumors do not. Both of these tumors can cause problems if they are large and can also interfere with the normal functioning of the Pituitary Gland.
The problems caused by pituitary tumors fall into three general categories:
1) Hypersecretion – Too much of any hormone in the body can cause secretory Pituitary Tumor.
2) Hyposecretion – Too little hormone can cause large pituitary tumor.
3) Tumor mass effects – It presses the other areas of the brain and can cause other conditions of Pituitary gland. There can be loss of vision and major head trauma can also takes place.
These disorders can be treated by the use of Ayurveda as it lay stress on the disciplined life style. Sometimes, we have seen that other conditions are favorable yet people suffer from some problems that can cause hormonal imbalance, this can be caused due to the position of certain planets in the horoscope of a person. The treatment can be followed by Medical Astrology Treatment. Medical astrology is a very vast area of astrological science that consider the use of Ayurveda and Medical Astrology for the treatment of severe and unknown disorders.
This consultation would be offered by Medical Astrologer: Prashant Kapoor