- "Country Of Birth" is a required field.
- "State Of Birth" is a required field.
- "Place Of Birth" is a required field.
- "Name" is a required field.
- "Email" is a required field.
- "Phone/Mobile No" is a required field.
Vertigo Treatment in Medical Astrology
Category: Medical Astrology
Ayurvedic Treatment of Vertigo
Vertigo is characterized by the feeling of dizziness. In Ayurveda, this condition is called as Bhrama. It is a rampant disease condition but not much is known about this condition. Whenever people suffer from dizziness, they think vertigo is the primary cause for the same but there is a marked difference between normal dizziness and vertigo. There is a symptomatic line of difference between normal dizziness and vertigo.
Definition of Vertigo
In Ayurveda, Vertigo is known as Bhrama. Vertigo or Bhrama is a balance disorder, which is called as head rush, or spinning condition. A person suffering from vertigo feels that entire surrounding is spinning and they are unable to stand properly in an upright position.
According to Ayurveda, Vertigo can occur at any age of life and there are certain reason that can initiate this balance disorder.
Cause of Vertigo or Bhrama
Ayurveda has explained that Vertigo or Bhrama is caused by the disturbance in the vata and the pitta doshas. When these two elements in the body are disturbed then it causes abnormal functioning of balance mechanism within the inner part of the ear. The main cause of vertigo is vestibular imbalance i.e. an imbalance in the inner part of the ear. Such types of imbalance occurs due to various reasons such as
· Arthiritic pain and precipitate vertigo.
· Brain tumors.
· Anemia and Migraine.
· Viral illness such as common cold and cough.
· Serious neck ailments such as cervical spondylosis.
· Cardiovascular disorder such as arrhythmic heart beat.
Symptoms of Vertigo or Bhrama as per Ayurveda
· Nausea and vomiting is felt at several times during day
· Depression and feeling of malaise
· Palpitation of the heart and irregular heart beat
· A feeling that the world is moving around the eye up and down
· The person is prone to excessive sweat and panting during the attack of vertigo.
· Inability to concentrate in work
Ayurvedic Treatment of Vertigo or Bhrama
Various Ayurvedic herbs and medicines can treat vertigo. Ayurveda also implies to follow a proper and a healthy life style for balancing the vata and the pitta doshas in the body.
Ashwagandha, Gingko and Valacha are the ayurvedic herbs that can treat vertigo. Ashwagandha helps to improve the flow of oxygen in the body used in the respiratory problem following bhrama. Gingko is the most effective herb that improves the circulatory system in the body. It facilitates the better flow of oxygen in all parts of the body. This herb also removes the tingling sensation in the ear. The root of the vacha tree provides relief from the vertigo or Bhrama.
There are other Ayurvedic preparations, which help in the treatment of vertigo
· Triphala powder
· Yogendra rasa
· Sutashekhara rasa
Diet Duirng Vertigo
A proper diet should be followed during Vertigo. As per Ayurveda, a healthy diet for vertigo or Bhrama includes:
· A diet low in fatty content
· No consumption of vegetables in raw form
· Nuts and warm milk before going to bed
· Try to have 8 glass of water in a day
These are the precautions and the herbs that have a longer effect in the treatment of Vertigo, but sometimes although a person is healthy suffer from vertigo. This can be due to the improper placement f benefic planet in the horoscope and the impact of malefic planets in the benefic hosue. For this detailed analysis of the condition and the cause of vertigo, is essential. If you are looking for the treatment of Vertigo in India, USA, and UK then you may consult Astrologer Prashant Kapoor. He is an expert medical astrologer and treats vertigo or Bhrama by Ayurveda and Medical astrology.