- "Country Of Birth" is a required field.
- "State Of Birth" is a required field.
- "Place Of Birth" is a required field.
- "Name" is a required field.
- "Email" is a required field.
- "Phone/Mobile No" is a required field.
Yagyas and Anushthan
Yagyas and anushthan
“Aum Bhur Bhuva Svah Tat Savitur Varenyam Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi Dhiyo Yo Naha Prachoday”
ॐ भूर्भुवः स्वः तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं भर्गो देवस्यः धीमहि धियो यो नः प्रचोदया
Yagya Anusthan Homans
Gurudev gave us so many different kind of Anusthan So you can make your own choice.
24 Gayatri Mantra Japa with Gurudev’s Voice -With Gayatri Mantra track in Gurudev’s voice: visualize the sunbeams carrying positive energy are entering your body and you are glowing inside out and all negativity is expelled with this brilliance. Also, keep mentally repeating the mantra in sync with Gurudev’s voice. Definitely, you will experience life changing energy and peace.
Gayatri Mantra Lekhan Sadhana” (Orderly pursuit of writing Gayatri Mantra)When people take up writing of Gayatri Mantra, one count of writing amounts to 10 counts of mantra-japa. We all could definitely benefit by taking up the Sadhana of Gayatri Mantra Lekhan in this special time, Mantra-Writing-sadhana starts infusing the essence (तत्वज्ञान) of the 24 letters of the Gayatri-mantra, into the consciousness of Sadhak.It awakens 24 divine qualities in the individual. These qualities manifest as various accomplishments and prosperity in ones life.
Disciplines to be followed while writing the Gayatri Mantra :
1. Write the Gayatri Mantra with prayer filled feeling and focus on its meaning.
2. Don’t hurry up! Write the mantra slowly at a steady pace.
3. Write the mantra clearly and correctly.
4. Keep the writing-book neat and at the same place everyday.
5. Be punctual in writing. You may do it at any suitable time.
6. Mantra can be written in any script of any language.
7. You can write mantra on any Note Book
Gayatri Chalisa Anusthan
All 9 Days, after performing shat-karma, Ahavan, panchopchar pooja, you have to do 12 repetitions of Gayatri Chalish every day. After 9 days it will become 108. You can do it in different times but Morning time (Brahm Muhurat) is the best time to do any kind of Sadhna, Anusthan. At the end you have to do Surya Arghya daan.