- "Country Of Birth" is a required field.
- "State Of Birth" is a required field.
- "Place Of Birth" is a required field.
- "Name" is a required field.
- "Email" is a required field.
- "Phone/Mobile No" is a required field.
Epilepsy Treatment in Medical Astrology
Epilepsy Treatment in Medical Astrology
Epilepsy and seizures can be treated by the implementation of astrological science in knowing the cause of epilepsy. The planetary combinations and their effects influence our lives because specific planets influence each part of our body. There are certain astrological combinations that are taken for the cause of epilepsy. Epilepsy can occur due to Tridosha.
The planetary influences that can cause this severe neurological disorder are:
· If Saturn is ascendant with Rahu or Moon in the 6th, 8th and 12th house
· Moon is in the ascendant with Rahu
· Venus with Rahu in 7th and aspected by Mars or Saturn
· Jupiter in association with lord of 6th, 8th and 12th and occupying 6th, 8th and 12th house
These are just a brief introduction of astrological combinations there are several permutations and combinations that are analyzed for proper cause of epilepsy. In addition to the above, the position of Moon is also observed in the horoscope.
If you are looking for a Medical astrologer in India, USA and Uk then you may meet personally or consult with our Medical Astrologer Prashant Kapoor. He is an expert and only medical astrologer in India. He has cured more than 200 cases of epilepsy until now with the help of astrology and Ayurveda.
In Astrology few yogas are given below which help to diagnose of Epilepsy and help native getting the solution with the fundamentals of Health Astrology.
Sun, Mars in eight house or combined affliction.
Mars, Saturn and Mercury positioned on ascendant.
Saturn is inflicted by Ketu or Rahu or Ketu in the sixth house.
Rahu is in the sixth, eights or twelfth house from Moon.
Mars is in Gemini sign and Saturn is in Scorpio sign
Mercury has conjunction, aspect, placed or influenced with Saturn even in Navamsa.
Influence by Saturn, Rahu or Ketu on Moon.
Rahu and Saturn’s aspect on the lord of first house or Sun.
Ayurveda and Treatment of Epilepsy
Ayurveda is a very old science of ancient India that lay stress on holistic system of living. In Ayurveda, our mind is thought to be the reason and sufferings of all diseases because if our thinking is not healthy then it can also cause an unhealthy body. Ayurveda believes that health and wellness depends upon the balance of mind, body and spirit. Ayurveda can treat a severe disorder of brain i.e. Epilepsy.
According to Ayurveda, three elements combine our mind and body:
Any disturbance in these three elements causes epilepsy. Epilepsy is a severe neurological disorder and affects people of all ages. Epilepsy is caused by the sudden onset of seizures due to sudden electrical activity in the brain. During a seizure, a patient brain becomes halted or mixed up. Every function in our body is started by the signal from the brain and a patient suffering from epileptic attack during a seizure depends on what part of his or her brain is the initiation of an epileptic activity. Epilepsy is also defined as a bundle of signals that makes a person confused.
Epilepsy can be controlled but can’t be cured completely. Surgery may be considered in cases, which are difficult to treat, by the medicines.
Ayurvedic cause and symptoms of Epilepsy
According to Ayurveda, an epileptic attack can be caused at the time of birth of a child. The reason behind the attack can arise due to following reason-
a) Less or insufficient supply of oxygen to the brain or injury to the brain of the baby at the time of birth
b) Excess accumulation of fluids in the brain, tumor, or infection from a parasite, that causes damage to the brain.
Symptoms of Epilepsy or Seizures – Many types of repetitive behavior can be observed in a patient suffering from epilepsy but the seizures depend on two symptoms:
A) Generalized seizures
B) Specific seizures
· In a generalized seizure, the person suffering from epilepsy may not make any sound or cry for several minutes or seconds and then may have rhythmic movements of arm and legs.
· Eyes are widen and generally open
· There is sudden loss of urine
· The person will frequent be confused.
· In specific seizure, the activity occurs due to the part of the brain which is involved in the abnormal electrical activity.
· If the part of the brain is involved in the seizures then only hand or leg will show the movement.
· Sometimes the person may be dazed or confused.
Epilepsy and Life expectancy
The person suffering from epilepsy has very less life expectancy. The premature death due to epilepsy is 11 times more common than people with epilepsy.