Alzheimer's Treatment in Medical Astrology
There is no complete cure for Alzheimer's in Medical science but a few techniques which can change the progression of the disease. But Alzheimer's Treatment in Medical Astrology is completely possible. Here are a few solutions/remedies that will cure a person from Alzheimer's.
- Gem Therapy
- Rudraksha Therapy
- Color Therapy
- Mantra Therapy
- Ayurvedic Medicines
- Donations of items related to weak planets
- Vedic Lifestyle
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle with a balanced diet, regular exercise, and staying socially active can support brain health and potentially slow the progression of Alzheimer's. Alzheimer's patients often need help with daily tasks and activities. Caregivers and support services can provide assistance and improve the quality of life for those with the disease.
We at AstroKapoor have a guaranteed solution for Alzheimer’s Disease, Astrologer Prashant Kapoor Analyzes the chart to provide the best possible solution for Alzheimer's.
Which Planets Caused Alzheimer's Disease
In Vedic astrology, the Moon and Mercury are considered to be the two planets that govern the mind and intellect. A strong and well-placed Moon and Mercury in a birth chart can indicate a healthy and sharp mind, while a weak or afflicted Moon and Mercury can indicate mental health issues, including Alzheimer's disease.
Here are some possible planetary combinations that astrologers believe may indicate a higher likelihood of developing Alzheimer's disease:
- Tormented Moon and Mercury If the Moon and Mercury are in a weak or tormented position, this can indicate a predilection to Alzheimer's complaint. This may manifest as obliviousness, confusion, and difficulty in retaining information.
- Devitalized Moon and Mercury If the Moon and Mercury are in a devitalized position in the birth map, this can also indicate an advanced liability of developing Alzheimer's complaints. This may be declared as mind loss, cognitive weakening, and hardness in conveying effectively.
- Moon and Mercury in dusthana like 6th, 8th or 12th house: The 6th, 8th, and 12th houses in a birth chart are considered to be the houses of disease and affliction. If the Moon and Mercury are placed in these houses, this can indicate a higher likelihood of developing Alzheimer's disease.
- Malefic aspect on Moon and Mercury If the Moon and Mercury are aspected by malefic globes similar to Mars, Saturn, or Rahu, this can also indicate an advanced liability of developing Alzheimer's complaint. Malefic aspects can beget stress, anxiety, and depression, which can contribute to cognitive decline and memory loss.
- Moon and Mercury with Ketu, Ketu is an earth that's associated with detachment and spirituality. However, this can indicate a tendency towards detachment and a disposition from reality, contributing to Alzheimer's complaint If the Moon and Mercury are placed with Ketu.
What is Alzheimer's disease?
Alzheimer's disease is a brain disorder that affects memory, thinking, and behavior. It gradually makes it difficult for people to remember things, make decisions, and carry out daily tasks. It's like having the information in your brain slowly erased, which can be very challenging for both the person with the disease and their loved ones. Alzheimer's is a progressive condition, meaning it gets worse over time, and there is currently no cure for it.
Symptoms of Alzheimer's disease
Here are some common signs and symptoms of Alzheimer's disease:
- Memory Loss: One of the earliest and most prominent signs is the inability to remember recent information or events. Individuals may frequently forget appointments, conversations, or important dates.
- Difficulty with Problem-Solving: Alzheimer's can impair a person's ability to solve problems, make decisions, or plan for the future. This includes managing finances, following a recipe, or organizing daily tasks.
- Confusion and Disorientation: Individuals may become disoriented about time, place, and people. They may lose track of the date or time, forget where they are, or not recognize familiar faces.
- Language Problems: Alzheimer's can lead to difficulty in finding the right words, repeating themselves in conversation, or struggling to follow or join a conversation. Writing and reading skills may also decline.
- Mood and Personality Changes: People with Alzheimer's may experience mood swings, such as becoming easily agitated, anxious, or depressed. Their personality may change, making them more withdrawn or irritable.
- Loss of Initiative: Individuals may lose interest in activities they once enjoyed. This is often due to the cognitive challenges they face, making it harder to engage in hobbies or social interactions.
- Impaired Judgment: People with Alzheimer's may make poor decisions, such as giving away money to telemarketers or neglecting personal hygiene and safety.
- Difficulty with Visual and Spatial Relationships: Alzheimer's can affect a person's ability to judge distances, identify colors, and perceive visual images accurately. This can lead to problems with driving, reading, or recognizing objects.
- Difficulty with Everyday Tasks: As the disease progresses, performing routine tasks, like dressing, grooming, and preparing meals, can become increasingly challenging.
- Wandering and Getting Lost: Many individuals with Alzheimer's experience wandering, which can be dangerous if they become disoriented and get lost.
- Hallucinations and Delusions: In the later stages of the disease, some individuals may experience hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that aren't there) or delusions (false beliefs), often related to their immediate surroundings or past events.
- Physical Decline: Alzheimer's disease can also lead to physical issues such as difficulty swallowing, problems with mobility, and increased vulnerability to infections.
It's important to note that Alzheimer's disease is a progressive condition, and the symptoms worsen over time.