Vastu for Shop
A known shop is identified by name & goodwill which can be earned by proper construction of shop and showroom. A Vastu complaint shop is constructed with proper orientation, directional method and keeping in mind to design quite essentially for the placement of things like cash and placement of shopping material. Today more and more people are running after Vastu guidance to make their shop according to Vastu norms which is believed to bring success and overall peace and economic growth.
Some beneficial Vastu tips for Shop/Showroom are as follows:
1) Entrance of shop is recommended in East and North-east direction.
2) Do not place deities and idol of Goddess Laxmi and God Ganesha on the right side of North-east corner.
3) Cash counter must be installed towards North and While locker or cash room should be constructed towards South-west opening in North.
4) Make main door and other door of shop silent. They shouldn’t make any noise.
5) Any irregularities or extensions from wrong direction may bring bad luck.
6) Computer, television and other electronic equipment should be kept in the South-west corner of the shop.
7) Owner of the shop must sit according to Vastu and ideally South or West so that he or she must face East or North.
8) Keep heavy material dumped on the South-west corner opening in North.
9) The plot of the shop must be in regular shape such as rectangular or square and avoid irregular cut plot.
10) Try to keep your table neat and clean and avoid too much junk on the surface of the table.