Aquamarine Gemstone Properties
Aquamarine is a light blue colored, transparent gemstone. It is a semi-precious gemstone belonging to the Beryl family. This is the birthstone for the month of March and is substitute for Blue Sapphire. Vedic astrology recommends this gemstone to get the good effect of the planet Saturn.
It is one of the highly valued gemstone and is known for its strong metaphysical properties. It has mystical healing properties and was previously used in various cultures as Greeks, Romans, Egyptians and Hebrews. Indian astrology recommends this gemstone as an astrological substitute for Blue Sapphire. The stone ruled by the planet Saturn, the lover of justice.
Benefits of Blue Sapphire
• It improves leadership qualities and signifies the planet of courage and confidence – Saturn.
• Aquamarine gemstone is deeply trusted in improving the native’s self-confidence and decision making skills.
• This is an excellent gemstone for the people who are in an authoritative position.
• This is best for the people who are facing financial difficulties.
• It promotes financial stability and benefits in getting the honest results for the same.
• It ensures safety and prosperity and aquamarine was believed to be a talisman of good luck and protection and was also used by the ancient sailors.
• Aquamarine is associated to the throat chakra and is considered helpful in removing the throat infections, swollen glands and thyroid issues. Other benefits of using aquamarine is it helps in good immune system, improved endocrine health and also relieves mental stress.
• It is a good stone for military person, travelers and businessman.
• Aquamarine brings stability in marital relationship and is regarded as the gem of love and concord. So people facing differences in their conjugal life can help to bring marital harmony.
Who should wear Aquamarine stone?
Aquamarine is associated with planet Saturn and astrologers recommend this gemstone to strengthen the weak Saturn in the horoscope. A weak Saturn can damage the wearer’s decision making capacity, financial conditions and psychological health too.
Aquamarine (meaning Beruj stone in Hindi) is associated with planet Saturn. Astrologers recommend this gemstone to strengthen weak Saturn in an individual’s horoscope. A weak Saturn can hamper wearer’s decision-making power, financial conditions and psychological health.