Moonstone is a gem that has derived its properties from planet Moon. It is a semi-precious stone or upratna and it has been alluring the man from prehistoric times. It is extracted from feldspar which is a common mineral and it possesses remarkable properties to benefits its wearer in several ways. Moonstone is a divine gem as known by Romans and Greeks who considered it as god and goddesses. This is a personal stone that initiates a fresh start with rejuvenated energy and reflects the true self of its wearer. It is associated with Moon and this makes it a lucky gemstone for the lovers to unite them for eternity. Get Vedic Gemstone Recommendation for Moonstone
Moonstone Astrological Benefits
- This is a sacred stone and act as a talisman for travelers, a stone of potency and an ultimate gift for the lovers.
- It opens Heart and Sacral chakra of the body and increases the psychic abilities and also stimulates inner growth with intuition.
- This is a gem of women and helps to enhance their hormonal balance and energy with yang. It also regulates the menstrual cycle of women.
- For men, this gemstone is beneficial in exploring their emotional side and helps to control aggression with Yin energy.
- Its relation with moon makes it a calming stone that controls the stress and eliminates the negativity from the mind of wearer.
- It has excellent healing properties and helps to cure diseases related to spleen, pancreas, stomach and liver. It also improves the digestive system and hormonal growth and aids the digestive system by removing the toxins from the blood.
- It has always been associated with love and magic and brings true love in life.
- It is an ideal gemstone for medical practitioners and health care professional. This is stone which helps to fulfill the innate tenderness and caring attitude in a person.