There are lots of ups and downs across the globe; the idea of starting a new business venture may scare the wits of anyone. Quite unexpectedly, we are around the globe and we prefer a steady job and steer clear of that scary endeavor of gambling. But every individual who harbors a dream to become an entrepreneur is faced with a barrage of perplexing questions. And the most significant is – when is the best time to start a business. So if you have decided to launch a new business venture and mulling over the best time to do so, Vedic business astrology can help you to shape your creative idea in the right time and in the right direction. In this article, you’ll get a detailed description about the astrological combinations for a successful business.
- The first thing is to choose a right day and week to launch your new business. Though all days are auspicious, but Wednesday and Saturday have special significance as ventures launched on this day are long lasting.
- The second important thing is to make sure that Sun is strong. When the Sun is in the sidereal sign of Aries from 14th April to 14th May it is considered the best time to start a business.
- The planet of growth and expansion, Jupiter gives great fortune and good luck for any business, especially if it is in the 1st, 5th or 9th house and it aspects the ascendant lord in the horoscope chart.
- The day when Sun changes its sign are inauspicious and is not good to start a business.
- The period between 18th October and 17th November and 14th January and 13th February are considered inauspicious. So it is better to avoid a new venture during this period.
- Make sure, your Saturn is strong in your horoscope chart because this is the only planet which blesses a person with happy fortune and success. If Saturn is exalted in your horoscope, it can give you better luck and growth in life.
- Choose a day when the Moon is strong in a chart. New moon day is considered to be an inauspicious day and the full moon day is considered to be the most favorable for any business.
- Try to find out which dasha your business will be launched in. Check Dasha because it gives a fairly accurate idea of when to start a new business.
- Make sure your Mercury is strong because Mercury governs the trade, commerce and business. The transition of Mercury in its own sign – Gemini and Virgo, makes it the most favorable time for the business and to start a new venture.
Before starting a business, it is important to consult an astrologer and get a business astrology reading on the basis of your horoscope to see if everything is suitable for the business. Get your Business Astrology Report
Remember, it is not just a base line market research and a skilled team for a business but also Vedic Astrology that can help you to make your business dream to a new life. Start your business, be a successful entrepreneur and quit your job!