Characteristics of Mangal Dosha
Mangal Dosha is caused due to the position of Mars in the horoscope. If Mars is placed in the 1st, 4th, 7th and 8th house of the horoscope can lead to Mangal Dosha or Manglik Dosha.
People of both sexes can suffer from Mangal Dosha
1) The planet mars denotes respect, energy and self-esteem, so if Mangal Dosha is dominant in the horoscope, the person will have volatile temper. Manglik Dosha person thus faces lot of problems in bending and adjusting with their partners.
2) The energy of manglik person can be compared to that of the fire. Therefore, this energy needs to be channelized in the right direction.
3) Mangal dosha affects the martial life of the person, mental state and leads to financial loss.
4) If Manglik person is born on Tuesday the effects are nullified.
5) Marriage between two Manglik persons cancels the negative effects of Mangal Dosha.
Effects of Mangal dosha
1) When Mars is in the 1st house – It normally affects the married life of a person that can lead to unnecessary conflicts between the person. It may also lead to physical assault and violence.
2) When Mars is in the 2nd house – A person’s family life is hampered and also creates obstacles in the married life.
3) When Mars is in the 4th house – This will bring adverse affects in the professional front. Such person will switch job and also will not be successful professional.
4) When Mars in 7th house – Such person will be ill-tempered and there will not be cordial relationship between the family members.
5) When Mars in the 8th house – Such a person will be lazy and will not be able to maintain a rapport with his or her elders and thus will lose paternal property
Mangal Dosha Remedies • How to reduce its bad effects
There are various ways to cancel out the ill-effects of Mangal Dosha. These are enlisted here:
1) Reciting mantras of Mars.
2) Wearing gemstones in the form of rings.
3) By visiting Navgraha and Hanuman temples.
4) Kumbh VIvah.