Composition of Ruby Gemstone
Composition of Manik stone
Manik /Ruby is the gemstone rarely unnoticed. This is the hardest gemstone and rarest. It is composed of Aluminum Oxide, the main chemical composition of this gem. It has a magnitude of 3.99 to 4.00 and the refractive index is 1.760 – to 1.769 to 1.770 – 1.779, with a hardness of 9 on the Mohs scale. A good quality Manik/ Ruby Gemstone has shades of red, pinkish to bright deep red in color. The ‘pigeon’ red blood is the rarest and the most expensive of the lot. The variations of color palate are based on the chromium and extremely rare too.
Ruby/ Manik is ruled by the Sun, the planet of glory and vibrancy. This Gem holds pivotal position amongst the navratna of all. The natural Manik gemstone is the rarest and the most expensive of all. These variations of color are based on the chromium and iron content of the stone.
It is advised to buy Ruby / Manik gemstone from a certified gemstone dealer. There are many gemstone dealer who sells fake gemstone in the name of Ruby /Manik. If you wish to buy Ruby Online in India, USA and UK, then be ensured to get a certificate from IGI and GIA.
Following points should be noted before buying Ruby / Manik stones:
1) The color of good quality Manik stones should turn bright under light and purple in color. It should be noticed that the color of the Ruby / Manik should not be yellow; it may be an authentic Manik / Ruby gemstone.
2) The Ruby / Manik Gemstone should have a shiny appearance.
3) The price of the beautiful gemstone should be determined by the color and hue. The pleasant hue always fetches value and cost. The color should be reddish and pinkish or violet red in color. The surface of the gemstone shouldn’t be muddy.
4) The weight of the gemstone should be from 2 carat to 100 carat or it can also be in Ratti from 2 Ratti to 100 Ratti.
5) The surface of Manik gemstone should be clear and transparent. It should be free from black cracks and crevices. There should be no white spot and yellow appearance on the surface of the gemstone.
6) The Ruby /Manik gemstone should be worn on Sunday after proper energization of mantra related to Sun.
7) Sun is the monarch of the universe. If it exerts a positive influence on life, it can help to stimulate the positive vibes in the life of the wearer. It brings glory, name and fame in the life.
8) Ruby Gemstone creates positivity and helps to combat the ill effect of the Sun.
Buy Ruby Gemstone from Astrokapoor
There are various ruby gemstones, which are mined from various mines. But it is essential to buy stone from a certified gemstone dealer because sometimes you may get a fake red color stone in the name of Ruby / Manik Gemstone. You can visit e-store of Astrokapoor for buying certified Ruby / Manik Gemstone.