Libido is a very common problem in today’s concrete world. People are suffering from low sex drive or desire for sexual activity is low. This is a devastating situation for both men and women. There are several causes of libido but the most prominent cause is tension in family life, anxiety and stress, the compulsion of intimacy forcefully, controlling the natural sexual urges and overindulgence in the same.
Libido in male and female can be treated by herbal and Ayurvedic medicines. These herbal medicines have the potential to treat the main cause of libido by balancing the main and female hormones in the body. Imbalance in the sex hormones can also cause libido so it is essential for balancing these hormones. Ayurvedic medicine contains ingredients that are effective in balancing the hormone level of the body.
Ayurveda is the best remedy to cure libido in men. This therapy leads to good strength and potency to produce good offspring. Many preparations have been illustrated in Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda, Vajikarna Therapy is depicted as
Vaajikaranamanvicchet purusho nityamatmawan|
Thadaayattou hi dharmarthou preetishcha yasha yevacha ||
Putrasyaayatanam hyetad gunashchaite sutashrayaha |
Ayurveda has led much importance on male’s potency and Vajikarana therapy is an aphrodisiac that enhances one’s potency by leaps and bounds.
Home remedies to increase libido in male and female is leading a healthy lifestyle and consuming healthy food. Herbal remedies and Ayurvedic preparations if followed with a disciplined lifestyle and a balanced diet can help to cure libido to a great extent by enhancing the same.
Home remedies for Libido treatment
• An apple a day can cure libido largely.
• 10 soaked almonds if taken regularly in the morning can cure libido.
• On a date with your partner, increases the new energy and intimacy helpful for decreasing libido.
• Soup made of drumstick can decrease libido slowly and slowly.
• Safed Musli and Asparagus also cure low sex drive.
• Proper and regular exercise can cure libido.
Herbal and Ayurvedic Remedies for Libido
• Ashwagandha – It is also known as Indian Ginseng. It is an adaptogenic herb and useful in the treatment of libido.
• Shatavari or Asparagus racemous is very effective in enhancing female fertility. It nourishes the ovum and other female reproductive organs and restores the hormonal balance.
• Shilajit is considered a divine nectar in Ayurveda. It is used for maintaining prolonged health and improves sexual functioning. It maintains and balances the sex hormones.
• Garlic is used to enhance libido in both men and women.
• Salabh Mishri – It is a terrestrial plant and increases sexual stamina in both men and women. It also improves the quality of sperms in men and quality of ova in females.
Ayurvedic tips to increases Libido
• Take more intake of zinc in your diet.
• Use essential fats in your diet.
• Try to reduce stress, as anxiety is the main cause of low libido.
• Workout regularly and exercise regularly
• Take Triphala powder in water in an empty stomach.
The use of Ayurveda and herbal medicines can help to cure this medical condition, bringing happiness with your partner because intimacy is one of the essential aspects of a long and healthy love life.
We at Astrokapoor group have a team of Ayurvedic experts. Our experts who are proficient in medical astrology and Ayurvedic treatment provide a complete solution for libido. You can book an online consultation for Libido treatment by filling the form given on our website. Our medical astrologer Mr. Prashant Kapoor has treated more than 300 cases of low libido until now.