Female Infertility can be treated by Ayurvedic herbs. Ayurvedic treatment is very effective for the treatment of female infertility. Ayurveda suggests certain herbs for the treatment of Female infertility.
Factors Involved For Healthy Offspring
There are various factors which are involved in the creation of healthy offspring. According to Ayurveda, conception occurs due to healthy sperm, healthy ovum and healthy uterus. Reproductive health for both the partners depends upon the healthy sperm and ova. In women, the ovum is produced by Shukra tatva. In male semen is produced by the sexual stimulation.Healthy Shukra tissue depends on the health of the partners. If health of the any one of the partner is weak, then it can create unhealthy offspring.
(1) Agnus Castus (Vitex Agnus Castus) – This herb helps to restore any hormone imbalance and increases fertility. It has been found that 50 women diagnosed with infertility 7 has been found to be pregnant daily for three month, and rest of them attained normal progesterone level.
(2) Ashwagandha (withania Somniferous) – It is the drug of choice for female sterility, but the most effective among female is Phala Ghrita. It is given in doses of two teaspoon full each twice daily on an empty stomach.
(3) Vanga Bhasma – Vanga Bhasma is given in doses of 150 mg each, twice daily with honey. It treat Endometriosis and Blocked fallopian tube.
(4) Shilajeet – Shilajeet is very useful in the treatment of female infertility. It is given in doses of one teaspoonful twice daily.
(5) Bala (sida rhombi folia) – It is used both internally and locally for the treatment of sterility. The root is boiled in milk and oil and is used with lukewarm water as a douche. It removes defects in the genital tract, for the effective combination of the sperm with the ovum in the uterus
Increase Fertility later In Life
Fertility can be increased later in life also. If you are above the age of 40 and you wish to conceive, then proper diet and regime should be followed to increase fertility. Women should take proper care during menstruation. Proper hygiene and cleanliness should be maintained during the periods. Avoid junk foods and chemical foods during this period and take proper rest also.We at astrokapoor.com perform immense research in Ayurveda for the treatment of Female Infertility. We have one to one counseling and session for each couple to find the exact cause of infertility and then the recommendation of appropriate medicines.