Staurolite Metaphysical Properties
Staurolite gemstone is also called mystical of all gemstones. It is found in brown, yellow-brown and reddish-brown in colour. The resemblance of Staurolite is similar to Chiastolite and it may crystallize as a cruciform or exhibit a cross. It is available readily in specialists shop and mainly found in the United States, Russia and the Middle East.
Staurolite enhances and also strengthens rituals and is used in white-magic ceremonies. It is said to access the ancient wisdom of the Middle East. This stone connects the physical-etheric, and spiritual planes and promotes communication between them. Let us define some of the major metaphysical properties of Staurolite:
1) It is an exceptionally brilliant stone for those who wish to stop smoking and mitigate and heal its effects.
2) Staurolite alleviates depression and addictions and negates a tendency to overwork and overcommit energy.
3) It helps to understand the hidden reason behind and the addiction to nicotine and provides a grounding energy for airy people.
4) Staurolite is a highly creative stone that opens the intuition and carries a loving and supportive vibration in any endeavour.
5) It is very helpful in metaphysical working at all levels and grounds spiritual energy and helps to manifest intuitive thought into action.
6) The stone gives guidance and direction throughout the journey, no matter where the destination may lie.
7) It teaches how to live from your truth and reminds the soul of its reasons for incarnating.
8) This stone finds answers to all great questions of life such as “Why I am here”?. “Where did I come from?”, “Who am I”? and “what I need to understand”.
9) This is a loving stone that protects the soul from shocks, trauma and disappointments.
10) It is beneficial for misfits of any kind, people who do not feel the earth is their home, and those who suffer from paranoia and schizophrenia.