Tips that can make your innate qualities like Lord Ganesha
We know very well that Lord Ganesha is the Lord that helps to remove obstacles and troubles from our life. He also invoked auspicious beginnings.
Some techniques are present that you can learn and be like Lord Ganesha – Mean his innate qualities that you can possess. This technique is called as “Thoppukaranam”.
Lord Ganesha belongs to the Muladhara chakra and it is the house of Kundalini energy. If we are walking on a spiritual path it is important to get entry past the Muladhara chakra for activating the energy.
1) Using your thumb hold your right ear and forefinger of your left hand.
2) Use the thumb and hold your left ear and forefinger of your right hand.
3) Note – Keep your thumb in the front and the forefinger at the back of your ear.
4) Note – Keep your right arm outside this technique to work!
5) Try to keep your feet shoulder apart.
6) Do Squat – Breathe in while sitting down and breathe up while getting.
7) Practice this 14 times a day!
8) Face east to get the maximum benefit.
9) The best time is to do this before you take your food.
In Indi, we know that we use this technique in front of Lord Ganesha. It increases the level of your awareness and alertness. It also increases the happiness and positive vibes in the life. It also activates the parts of the brain and helps to activate the divine energy and helps one to attain supreme consciousness.