Top Benefits of Ruby Gemstone
Natural ruby also is known as manikya stone is a precious gemstone that is fascinated by everyone. Ruby is the lucky gemstone for the people born in the month of July but it is essential to consult an experienced astrologer before wearing ruby gemstone to know the position of Sun in the horoscope. A ruby gem is also known as Manikya gemstone in Hindi, is a revered gemstone in Hinduism according to Vedic astrology. Ruby is the gemstone for Sun, the king of zodiac sign, the nurturer of vital energy and the giver of the soul of Kalpurusha.
Benefits – Astrological Benefits of Ruby Gemstone
– Wearing a natural Ruby stone can help to overcome timidity. It can also benefit one by begetting support from state, authority and administration.
– Natural ruby is red in color and associated with passion and love.
– Rubies give undying love between the two people.
– The intensity and heat of Ruby is said to revitalize the system of an individual who suffers from depression and lack luster.
– In medical astrology, wearing a Ruby stone can restore vitality and helps in issues related to eyesight and blood circulation.
– One of the remarkable benefits of ruby gemstone is that it helps to dissolve confusion and give alert and sharp focused eye. A person who is unable to set goals or see their works through to the end should wear ruby gemstone.
– A best ruby gemstone blesses one with royalty and is a mark of authority and luxury in earlier time.
– The ruby gemstone has fiery red color and it corresponds to Muladhara chakra and can help in balancing it with gemstone chakra therapy.
– One of the best notable benefits of ruby stone is that this gemstone is best for success in competitive examination, for practitioners of medicine, agriculturists, politicians and government personnel.