Vastu Tips for Bathroom
A Vastu complaint living place provides inmates a disease free and barrier free house followed by peace, harmony and progress. It is essential to have a proper vastu for bathroom and toilet because these are the basic sections of house and if made anywhere can give negative energy because both places have a specific location according to Vastu principles.
Vastu Tips for Bathroom
It is important to follow the Vastu principles when renovating or constructing bathroom or toilet in house so that the results won’t disturbs inmates further. Some important Vastu rules for bathroom are as follows.
1) Bathroom can be placed in Eastern portion of house.
2) Pipes should be fitted to the west of the building or the north-west side.
3) The toilet should be made to the west of the building or the north-west side.
4) Shower and taps should be attached on Northern wall which is also suitable for mirror.
If there is attached toilet in the bathroom itself then WC should be on the West or North-west side and few inches above the ground.
1) Placement of Geyser should be in South-east corner.
2) Bathtub should be located in West portion and provision of washbasin could be made in North-east.
3) South-east is an ideal place for overhead tank.
4) There should be windows and ventilators in the east or north part.
5) Bath should be taken on the west side.
6) Always choose bright and soothing colors for bathroom walls.
7) Mirror should be placed on the East walls.
8) Dirty clothes should be placed in the West side of the bathroom.
9) If any almirah is there, it should be always placed on the Southwest aide of bathroom.
10) The slop of the bathroom floor should be towards north and east so water drains to the northeast side of bathroom.
11) Southeast and northeast is suitable for placing washing machine.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the bathroom. Vastu consultation of bathroom involves a thorough analysis.
Proper location and orientation of the bathroom in the house
The direction of the Entrance
The direction & placement of the windows
The direction & placement of the WC
The direction & placement of the wash basin
The direction & placement of the bathing area
The direction & placement of the mirror
The direction & placement of storage
The direction & placement of geyser
The direction of the slope.