Vijaya Ganpati and His Significance
Vijaya Ganpati Associated with Ashlesha Nakshatra
Vijaya Ganapathi is the 14th of the 32 forms of Lord Ganesha associated with Ashlesha Nakshatra. Vijaya means victory in all ventures of life. Ashlesha is also known as Ayilyam in Tamil – The clinging star.
The key themes that describe Ashlesha Nakshatra Ganpati – Vijaya Ganpati are
1) Ashelsha denotes connection and intimate contact.
2) Things may become deceptive and controversial.
3) This is a good time to fix a water problem at home.
4) Kundalini Yoga may be very effective on this day.
5) This day is food to complete and bundle up things.
6) Time to dispose of useless items at home and from life.
7) Time to embrace your loved ones.
8) Great mystical talent is developed and enlightenment is achieved when trapped in their energy.
Hindu Gods born under this Nakshatra are Lakshmana, brother of Lord Rama and Shatrughan.