Accurate Earthquake prediction by Astrologer Prashant Kapoor
Earthquakes predicted: 12 February 2021 morning 6:30 am
Earthquakes happened: 12 February 2021 10:34 pm
Prashant Kapoor has proven his proficiency in foretelling Earthquakes time and again, which is not an easy prediction to make. According to scientists, Seismology yet has no reliable way of forecasting when an earthquake may occur in a specific location. However, Mr. Kapoor has been able to make effective and accurate predictions about forthcoming earthquakes all over the world through astrological calculations with date, time, location, and magnitude of the expected quake.
To make it more specific, he explains how he has calculated:
The new moon started after 12 Feb 2021 000:35:29 Delhi time, this is something when both Sun and Moon in equal degrees.
- Placement of seven planets Sun, Moon, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn which is earth sign and likely to generate major earthquakes when such combinations are seen. Here one more thing is to be considered that Capricorn sign also considered as watery sign due to Saturn has lordship on it and Saturn is a cold planet by nature.
- Landing of Libra ascendant, which is a sign of Venus, gives the same indication as Venus is a watery planet. In Navamsha chart also Taurus sign is landing which is also a sign of Venus and here landing of same Venus planet’s sign in both ascendants establishes prominence of water sign. So it means that center point or epi center would be rivers, dam or sea
- Planetary war of Venus and Jupiter also plays a major role. As per Brihat Samhita if two planets get one degree closer, it means two kings are fighting with each other.
[kad_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/YzgsuW4QtZ0″ ]
- Four planets, Saturn, Jupiter, Mercury and Venus are placed in Shravan Nakshatra which is a Nakshatra of Moon and Moon is called watery planet so again activated water sign indicates terror through water.
- In Koorma Chakra – Nakshatra called, Uttrashadha, Shravan and Dhanishta belong to North-West direct. So impact will be in these countries and areas from the center of particular countries. So as it was predicted that severe impact will be in NW part of India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Turkey, Iran and Tajikistan which happened on the same date which measured 7.2 on the Richter Scale.