Apatite Gemstone Benefits
Apatite is a gemstone that holds inspirational properties. It brings the middle interface between the consciousness and matter. Apatite gemstone is a stone of bringing positive thoughts and promotes a humanitarian attitude, inclining toward service. Wearing Apatite in ring or jewelry can help one get outstanding benefits. Here we are going to give some details about the immeasurable benefits of Apatite:
1) Apatite draws off negative energy from the environment.
2) Apatite gemstone stimulates creativity and is helpful for the hyperactive and autistic children.
3) Apatite expands knowledge and truth and eases apathy and anger.
4) Apatite heals bones and encourages formation of new cells.
5) It helps to aid absorption of calcium and helps cartilage, bones, teeth and motor skills and removes arthritis, joint pains and rickets.
6) Apatite gemstone increases motivation and builds up energy.
7) Apatite clears confusions and helps to access information to be used personally and for the collective good.
8) Apatite gemstone reduces irritability and overcome emotional exhaustion.
9) Apatite releases energy in the base chakra and clears frustration and endorses passion without guilt.
10) Apatite activates the heart chakra of the body and promotes a forthright heart.
11) Apatite gemstone helps to facilitate a meditative state of the mind and the body.
12) Apatite enhances the spiritual vision of and helps to open the third eye chakra.
13) Apatite neutralizes the allergies and helps in the regeneration of mucus membrane.
14) Apatites have powers of preservation and can be used to charge up objects or other crystals.
15) Blue Apatite opens the throat chakra, heals the heart and emotional disease.
16) Apatite facilitates the result with other crystals
17) Apatite connects to a very high level of spiritual guidance.
18) Yellow Apatite is a great eliminator especially of toxins.
19) Yellow Apatite neutralizes the stored anger within the body.
20) At an emotional level, Yellow Apatite elixir is an appetite suppressant.