Baglamukhi Mantra Benefits
Baglamukhi or Bagala is an important deity among the ten Mahavidyas. It is worshipped with great love and devotion in Hinduism. The best benefits of worshipping Baglamukhi are to clear the illusions and confusions of devotees and make them aware to proceed on a clear path in their life. Goddess baglamukhi carries a cudgel in her hands for smashing the troubles faced by her devotees. Here are few mantras of Baglamukhi with their meanings.
The term Baglamukhi is derived from the word Bagla or Valga, this means a saddle that is used to control the house. This goddess is also called as Sthambini Deci or Brahmastra roopini, meaning she is powerful enough to make the target motionless and still. Enemies are destroyed by enchanting Baglamukhi mantra.
Baglamukhi Gayatri Mantra
”Om baglamukhyae cha vidmahe stambhinyai cha dheemahi tanno bagla prachodayat.”
I meditate on Goddess Baglamukhi who can make the enemies motionless. Let the powerful goddess bless me with a clear sight.
Baglamukhi Mool Mantra
“Aum Hreem Baglamukhi sarv dushtanaam vaacham mukham padam stambhya
Jivhaam keelya, buddhim vinaashya hreem aum swaaha”
This mantra sounds Bheej of Baglamukhi. It prays that enemies can be ineffective by the Goddess. She helps to arrest their vicious speech, feet and intelligence. Once their movements are restricted, they can never act against you.
Baglamukhi Mantras to Succeed in all Efforts
“Om Hreeng Aing Kleeng Shri Bagalanane Mam Ripoon Naashay Naashay Mamaishwaryaani Dehi Dehi SHeeghram Manovanchhitam Saadhay Saadhay Hreeng Swaahaa”
Oh Mata Baglamukhi, we pray to destroy our sins, bring prosperity into our lives and fulfill our desires.
How to chant Baglamukhi Mantra?
Early morning is the best time for an enchanting baglamukhi mantra. After the bath sits on a mat or wooden plant and carry a rosary and use it for counting the mantra. The ideal count for Baglamukhi mantras is 1,25,000 times. While chanting, place a picture of baglamukhi in front of full concentration. Offer yellow flowers to Baglamukhi as it is the favourite flower of the same.
Benefits of Chanting Baglamukhi mantra
1) It helps to remove sorrows and gives confidence and makes one fearless.
2) It fills the minds and hearts of the devotees with positive energy.
3) Helpful in removing debt and enhance prosperity at home.
4) Enemies are protected and devotees experience a great degree of comfort in mind. The enemies can no more be able to confront you.
5) The devotees triumph over the lawsuit and succeed in quarrels and other competitive examinations.
6) It is useful for maintaining balance in your life if your life if fluctuating to a great extent. It helps to establish harmony and peace in life.