Shani Deva is the Lord of justice. Most people fear for Shani Deva. On the eve of Shani Dasha and an afflicted position of Shani in the horoscope can bring misfortune in life. Hence, people always consider Shani Deva as malefic planet. Under the rule of Shani Deva, no one can escape from the effects of their doings.
Shani Deva Mantra -1
Neelaanjana Samaabhaasam Ravi Putram Yamaagrajam
Chaaya Martaanda Sambhuutam Tam Namaami Sanescharam
Meaning of Shani Mantra: – You are representative of a blue hill; you are the son of Lord Surya and brother of Yama.
Shani Deva Mantra – 2
Om Sanaischaraya vidhmahe Sooryaputraya dhimahi
Tanno manda prachodayat.
Meaning of Shani Mantra: – I mediate upon Lord Shani and think of, I am son of Lord Sun.
Shani Deva Mantra – 3
Om Kaakadhwajaaya Vidmahae Khadga Hastaaya Dheemahi,
Tanno Mandah Prachodayaat.
Meaning of Shani Mantra: I meditate upon the one with crow.
Shani Deva Mantra – 4
1. Om praam preem praum sah shanayishraya namah
2. Aum Aing Hring Shring Shung Shanaishcharaye Namah Aum
3. Om Hlim Sham Shanaye Namah
How to Maximize the Benefits of Shani Dev Mantras
While chanting the Shani Mantras, do the following to maximize the benefits of the mantras:
1) Try to wear Blue Sapphire gemstone or black and blue clothes.
2) Observe fast on Saturdays and take oil bath on Saturdays.
3) Wear 14 faced Rudraksha bead to get maximum benefits of Lord Shani.
4) Lit sesame oil lamp on Saturdays.
5) If possible, visit Hanuman, Navgraha and Shani Deva temples.
6) Donate black urad, black clothes, blankets and footwear on Saturday.
7) Chant Mahamrityunjaya mantra and worship Lord Shiva.
What to do on Saturdays – Shani Mantra
Lord Shani is the ruler of Saturdays. Worshipping Lord Shani and chanting his mantras on Saturdays will bring a lot of benefits and can also alleviate the sufferings caused by malefic Shani or during Sade Sati.
1) Watering the roots of a peepal tree and also light lamp near the tree on Saturdays.
2) Observe fast on Saturdays.
Benefits of Chanting Shani Mantra
ॐ त्र्यम्बकं यजामहे
सुगन्धिं पुष्टिवर्धनम् ।
मृत्योर्मुक्षीय मामृतात् ॥
Om Try-Ambakam Yajaamahe
Mrtyor-Mukssiiya Maa-[A]mrtaat ||
If the Shani mantra is enchanted with devotion and concentration then it can help one to get blessings of Shani Deva. Shani mantras are the royal verses to get the fruit of patience, wisdom, and justice in life. Shani mantras can also help to dissolve the problems of life and overcomes the unfavorable positions in your horoscope. It is useful especially for those who are affected by Shani Dasha and undergoing the Sade Sati period in their lives.