Earthquake in Delhi on 12th April 2020 was Predicted before
Earthquake which shocked Delhi on 12th April 2020 at 5:45 pm was already predicted by Prashant Kapoor on 9th April 2020. YouTube video is given below as a reference.
Astrologically this earthquake was predicted for 11th April means till the sunrise of 12th April morning so it was very near to accuracy of predictions it just happened 11 hours later than predicted time.
In mundane astrology, this was one of the first predictions where someone predicted earthquake so close with the approximate variation of less than twelve hours.
Prashant Kapoor has claimed in this video that since this earthquake is a separate branch in astrology and accurate predictions can be given if more research would be done on this particular subject. And which is possible only by the support of the government of India by launching such courses in the education curriculum from childhood.
The astrological analysis on which this earthquake was predicted are given below:
- Three planets were placed in enemy Nakshatras like Moon was in Jyeshta, Venus was in Rohini and Saturn was in Uttarashada constellation
- Three benefices planets were debilitated like Mercury in Pisces, Jupiter in Capricorn and Moon in Scorpio. Here Moon was Gandanta planet in 29.10-degree cusp during the earthquake which can helpful in near future for declaring accurate timing.
- Two malefic planets Mars and Saturn were in earth sign which is Capricorn.
- For geographical predictions since Vikrami Samvanth 2077 has started on 24th March 2020 where Cancer is the ascendant of the year till March 2021. Here cancer sign has been assigned for North India astrologically.
- Moon is minister for Samvanth 2077 and extremely weak for globally between March 2020 – March 2021. Since it was too weak on this day 11th and 12 April so it was firm that there would be earthquake in Delhi NCR regions.
Note: generally, either of the planet has been observed in indirect position during the earthquakes but here debilitation of three planets which is extreme weak moon in Cancer indicates that magnetic pool attraction by Mars and Saturn will be too high this time in this zone which cause this earthquake finally.
This earthquake was measured 3.5 on the Richter Scale Delhi-NCR on Sunday evening and East Delhi was the epicentre of this earthquake.
One thought on “Earthquake in Delhi on 12th April 2020 was Predicted before”
Kanika June 1, 2020 at 8:52 pm
Can you please predict the next big earthquake in Delhi