Top 20 Benefits of Tourmaline Gemstone
Benefits of Tourmaline Gemstone
Tourmaline is the most colorful category of a semiprecious gemstone. Tourmaline occurs in pink, green, red, blue and multicolored. It is known as “Tumuli” in Hindi Tourmaline is shiny opaque or transparent with long striated or hexagonal structure. It is easily obtained from a specialist’s store. Tourmaline belongs to the mineral Elbaite. Though Elbaite occurs in all the color forms, it mainly gives a green color to the gemstone. Tourmaline bead forms a protective shield around the body.
• Tourmaline cleanses, purifies and transforms dense energy.
• Tourmaline is a shamanic stone that brings protection during rituals.
• Tourmaline aids in understanding oneself and others, taking you deep into yourself.
• Tourmaline is a powerful mental healer. It balances the right-left hemispheres.
• Tourmaline brings the mental processes, the chakras, and the biomagnetic sheath into alignment.
• Tourmaline overcomes dyslexia and improves hand to eye coordination.
• Tourmaline has a strong connection with the device energy. It is beneficial for garden and plants. It can act as a natural insecticide.
• Tourmaline clears the aura, remove a blockage and disperse negative energy. It clears the aura.
• Red, Yellow and Brown Tourmaline are beneficial for sexuality and the emotional dysfunctional.
• Tourmaline enhances the positive energy of the body. It protects against the cell phone electromagnetic smog.
• Black Tourmaline increases the physical vitality and clears tensions and stress.
• It encourages a positive attitude, no matter what the circumstance is there.
• Blue Tourmaline activates the throat chakra and third eye chakra. It is a very useful stone for pulmonary disease.
• Brown Tourmaline stone clears and opens the earth chakra. It clears the aura, aligns the entire body and the etheric body.
• Colorless Tourmaline gemstone aligns the meridians of the physical body and the etheric bodies.
• Green Tourmaline beads are an excellent healer and are helpful for visualization. It opens the heart chakra and promotes compassion, tenderness, patience and a sense of belonging.
• Pink Tourmaline beads are an excellent stone for imagination. It provides a gateway into the inner self and the higher realms of the body.
• Purple Tourmaline stone stimulates the healing of the heart and produces loving consciousness.
• Red Tourmaline gemstone benefits by strengthening the ability to understand love promotes tactfulness and flexibility.
• Yellow Tourmaline stone stimulates the solar plexus and enhances personal power. It opens up the spiritual pathway and benefits intellectual pursuits.