Top 15 Benefits of Peridot Gemstone
Peridot is olive green colored gemstone and is widely used in place of Emerald. It is also called as Poor’s man emerald.
1) Peridot is a protective cleanser and releases the toxins from the body.
2) Peridot activates the heart chakra and the solar plexus of the body.
3) It releases the old baggage from the body.
4) Peridot helps one to detach one from the past and the outside influences and look for own higher energies for guidance.
5) Peridot gemstone releases the negative patterns and old vibrations so that new frequencies can be accessed in the psychological impact.
6) Peridot alleviates jealousy resentment, spite and anger.
7) Peridot sharpens the mind and opens it to new levels of awareness.
8) Peridot balances lethargy and brings one to the attention the things that have been neglected consciously.
9) Peridot has a tonic effect and heals and regenerates tissues.
10) It strengthens the metabolism and benefits the skin.
11) Peridot aids the thymus, lungs, gallbladder and abdomen.
12) Peridot helps to take responsibility for your own life, specially when you believe it is all “someone else”.
13) Peridot promotes psychological clarity and well-being.
14) Peridot gemstone enhances confidence and helps to understand the realities of life.
15) Peridot harmonizes the endocrine system and activates the triple-burner meridian.