Top Reasons for Azoospermia
Azoospermia is a male infertility condition where there is the absence of motile sperm in the semen. It is the absence of sperm or no sperm in the ejaculation of semen. Azoospermia is a severe condition in which a man is unable to produce offspring for the family. 1% of total men out of 10 suffer from this infertile condition. There are various cause of Azoospermia or no sperm count but the main reasons for a man to be Azoospermic can be sum up in the below-mentioned reasons.
• Azoospermia can be caused due to secondary testicular failure or kallman syndrome.
• Tumor in the hypothalamus or pituitary gland causes Oligospermia or few sperms.
• Vasectomy is the another main cause of Azoospermia because surgical process interrupts the sperm duct to stop the flow of sperms.
• Azoospermia is caused due to consumption of alcohol and addiction to smoke.
• Azoospermia is also caused due to primary testicular failure and klienfelter syndrome where there is an extra female chromosome in the pair.
• Testicular cancer is one of the main reasons for Azoospermia.
• Radiation therapy for the treatment of chronic disease causes Azoospermia.
• Infections in the testicles, prostrate and reproductive tract can cause Azoospermia.
• Congenital conditions i.e. the missing vas deferens causes infertility in men.
• Problem in the sperm during the maturation phase of the sperm formation can cause impotency in men.
• Sertoli Cell Only Syndrome is one of the worst conditions that causes Azoospermia. In this, the germ cells divide and there is an absence of formation of sperms.
• Medical treatment such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy can cause temporary Azoospermia.
• Azoospermia is also caused due to a biggest drug-related cause of testosterone or anabolic drugs.
These are the main reasons of Azoospermia. This should be treated on time to prevent further infertility of man. Ayurvedic drugs and medical astrology can treat Azoospermia. It is essential to consult an expert medical astrologer for the treatment of Azoospermia and infertility. If you are looking for the treatment of Azoospermia in India, USA and Uk then you may contact our expert medical astrologer Mr Prashant Kapoor by filling the form given in the link provided for the services here.