How to wear a Pukhraaj stone
Pukhraaj is also called as Yellow Sapphire. Peela Pukhraaj is very auspicious for enhancing the good effects of Jupiter in one’s life. Jupiter is the teacher and Guru, being the teacher amongst all planets, Pukhraaj stone is the key to happy and wealthy life. Yellow Sapphire also increases and broadens the person spheres of life because it is also called the planet of growth and expansion.
Although Pukhraaj is very auspicious for wealthy life, yet it is essential that before wearing this gemstone, you should get a proper consultation from an expert astrologer. Because sometimes it has been founded that though Jupiter is beneficial for a particular ascendant the placement of Jupiter is in the malefic house, so a proper consultation is necessary before wearing this gemstone.
After proper consultation, there are certain rules that have to be followed while wearing this gemstone. Let look in brief the steps followed for wearing this gemstone.
• Try to buy the stone in a Vishakha Nakshatra, Punravasu, Pushta or Purva Bhadrapad. If these nakshatras are not following at present then you can also buy Pukhraaj on Thursday during Shukla Paksha.
• It is essential that stone has to be worn on Thursday morning and after proper energization.
• Peela Pukhraaj should be bought from a certified gemstone dealer and its authentication be checked with proper certificate and an expert astrologer.
• Proper metal should be used for making the gemstone ring. Gold or yellow metal is used in making Pukhraaj ring. Set up the stone in a proper position so that after wearing the ring it should touch the finger on which it is worn thereby helping the positive energy to channelized to the wearer.
• The right hand of the index finger is the Jupiter finger in which yellow sapphire is worn.
• If you are an adult then the weight of the gemstone shouldn’t be less than 2 carats. More the weight more effect of a gemstone is observed.
• Before wearing the ring you should face towards the North, East or North East position. A yellow asana should be used for sitting while wearing the gemstone. Dip the gemstone in a raw milk of cow and then clean it using gangajal.
• Offer prayers, yellow flowers and chant the following mantras 108 times
“Aum Brim Brahaspataye Namah Aum” or Sri Dakshinamoorthy Stotram or “Om Namah Shivaya”
After this process, you are ready to wear the ring. Remember to wash and clean your ring properly and save it from oil and dust.