Jupiter is the planet associated with yellow Sapphire so it is also called as Jupiter stone. It is also known by name of Pukhraaj, Pushparaag, Gurupriya, Guruvallabh and Pitman. The yellow sapphire is the gem of corundum family and is found in yellow to golden color. The highest quality of yellow sapphire is found in lemon yellow color. The color in yellow sapphire is due to the presence of iron and titanium.
Benefits of Wearing a Yellow Sapphire:
1) Yellow sapphire is the stone of magic and can do wonders in your life. It helps to bring prosperity to those who wear yellow sapphire. It is one of the most popular and beneficial gemstone. It helps in the improvement of financial status and the career of the person and showers its blessings on the same.
2) In India, Yellow Sapphire is considered an auspicious stone that is useful in bringing prosperity and ensures the continuation of family. Yellow Sapphire represents the divine and the grace power and is considered one of the safest gemstone.
3) Those people who are wearing yellow sapphire get quick results if worn in Gold or panch Dhatu. In sacred books it has been noted that women who desire a harmonious married life and ahappy life should wear yellow sapphire.
4) Yellow Sapphire blesses a person with health, wisdom, property, longevity, name and fame. It is one of the best gemstone, especially during the academic and helps to protect the person from the evil spirit. It removes the hurdle and helps to get suitable match to a girl. It provides a good balance in life.
5) It removes obstacles in getting married and corrects the imbalance in relationship, it is also useful to be used as an auspicious engagement ring in Indian traditions because Jupiter, the ruling planet of yellow sapphire denotes husband in the girls horoscope.
6) Yellow Sapphire helps to bring love back in life and the wearer of yellow sapphire gets the knowledge of the law, ethics, wit, worldly happiness and cleverness.
7) One should wear yellow sapphire for maintaining good health and avoid illness like jaundice, throat infections, liver problems, lungs, ears, flatulence and dyspepsia.
8) One should be clear to wear unheated, untreated and natural yellow sapphire because heated and lab created yellow sapphire may not give any result to the wearer.