Astrological Interpretation of Diseases
Astrology is the study of planets in the respective house of the birth chart. It is the detailed analysis of the effect of planets in a particular house. According to astrology, there are 12 houses in a horoscope and each house stand for a particular slab of a human life as for example marriage, love, children, job, relation, and disease. So in this article let us look in brief the impact of planets that can cause disease. For this, there are several permutations and combinations studied in detail. Sometimes we have seen that a man is suffering from asthma and diabetes but he succumbs in the end to the thyroid.
• The 6th house denotes sickness, hens the planet in it and the sign on the cusp of the 6th and its lord show the nature of the ailment that troubles the person.
• The 8th house, the planets therein and the aspects to them and the cuspal degree of the 8th determine the nature of the disease and its complications that kill the native at the end.
• The nature of the sign is also taken into consideration, what part it rules in the human system, the planets in it or in aspects to its cuspal degree.
• The affliction of Mars in a birth chart produces cuts, sprains, wounds, smallpox, influenza and the acute disease.
There are also critical times of the health which if diagnosed earlier can help to get protection from certain diseases. When malefic are the lords of angular houses, they promote longevity and keep the body healthy in their dasas. When a benefit like Jupiter is the ruler of 2 angular houses 7 and 10 for those born in Sagittarius, it cannot produce a bad result unless it occupies 2nd, 4th, and 7th houses. The lords of 3rd, 6th, 8th and 12th also prove destructive in their Dasas especially when they occupy angles or konas. But the lord of the 3rd is not so harmful to life as the rest. When there are no planets in the second house, the planet that is situated with the lord of the 2nd can kill the natives in its Dasas.
• The Dasa of the waxing Moon is more harmful to life than that of the waning Moon when she occupies an angle or is the Lord of an angular house.
• The Lord of the 8th house is functioning at the time of birth, and weak by sign and aspects and if benefit do not occupy kendras or konas, can kill the native in its dasa.
Remember that this is generalized astrological predictions according to the astrological findings and rules according to the inferences made by the study of the astrology. For a detailed analysis of the house of the horoscope, planets and its effects, it is essential that to consult an expert astrologer.