Ayurvedic Treatment of Nil Sperm Count
Infertility can be classified as
• Male Infertility
• Female Infertility
In these two forms of infertility, male infertility is an area of concern. About 10% of male population suffers from the in infertility. Male infertility can be studied under the following specifications:
• Volume of semen of male
• Sperm count – Oligospermia, Azoospermia and Necrospermia
• Motility of sperm
• Erectile dysfunction
• Any obstruction in the genital tract
These are the main point of study for male infertility. Along with these, there are several causes that can cause male infertility.
Cause of Male Infertility
According to Ayurveda, the conditions that cause the infertile condition in a male are-
• Ativayavat- Anything in excess is dangerous, so overindulgence in the sexual condition can cause male infertility.
• Vyayamat – An overexertion of the body due to physical exercise that can cause huge loss of energy.
• Akale – Inappropriate age, i.e. before the desirable age of 18, or beyond the age of 65to70
• Astamanayam- Eating too much spicy or oily food. Consuming food with low nutrition value, lack of hygiene, sleeping late at night, watching too much adult movie, and hectic lifestyle leads to a low disparity of rakta and Pitta Dosha, causing Shukra kshaya (low sperm count )
The other essential causes of male infertility are stress, anxiety, depression and emotional trauma. Now a day too hectic lifestyle and working in the hot environment also deplete the quality and the number of sperm leading to low sperm count or nil sperm. If there is any trauma to the genital organs due to unnatural sex or masturbation can result in erectile dysfunction. Suppression of sexual urge causes infection in reproductive tract can cause an obstructive pathology.
Treatment of Male Infertility or Nil Sperm In India
There are various herbs and medicines in Ayurveda used in the treatment of male infertility. According to Ayurveda, a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet help to strengthen the immunity system and other parts of the body. The Ayurvedic herbs helpful in the treatment if nil sperm are-
• Shatavari, Bala, Ashwagandha, Amla, Pippali, Musali, and Gokshur.
• Vrushaya vati increases the sperm count and also improves and increases the vitality and vigor.
• Musali paak, Rasayan paak and Kushmandh avleha
Along with the mentioned herbs, Ayurveda also lay stress on the Panchkarma therapy like Abhyanga (whole body massage), Shirodhara and Nyasya give great deal of physical and mental relaxation.
Rejuvenation and Aphrodisiac therapies are also useful in the treatment of male infertility. Rejuvenation therapies revitalize the body both internally and externally and increase body endurance. There are various Ayurvedic medicines used in these therapies for the regeneration of the body cells.
Aphrodisiac therapies are of mainly 3 types
• Sperm enhancing or generating therapies
• Those which help in the ejaculation of the seminal fluid
• Medicines useful in both the above purpose.
These are the above remedies and therapies used in Ayurveda for the treatment of male infertility or nil sperm count. If you are suffering from any of the above condition then you may consult or expert Mr. Prashant Kapoor. He is an expert medical astrologer who treats the disease with the help of Ayurveda and Medical Astrology.