Azoospermia – Male Infertility Treatment In Ayurveda
Azoospermia – Male Infertility Treatment In Ayurveda
Azoospermia –Male Infertility is the complete absence of sperm in the semen of a male, which is alarming for the male fertility. However, it can be completely treated by the proper implementation of Ayurvedic medicine in proper time. Now more than 1 – 2 percent of the male population suffers from Azoospermia. In medical terminology, it is a condition associated with low levels of fertility or even sterility. It has been found that 10 to 20 percent of male visiting infertility centers suffer from Azoospermia. Therefore, if you are having the problem in fathering a child even though all the medical condition of your partner is healthy, then you must consult a doctor or a fertility expert.
Since Azoospermia (low sperm count) is the complete lack of sperm in the semen of male, the minimal requirement for the diagnosis and blood tests include a reliable semen analysis. The complete examination of a person should be done on the medical basis of physical examination, examination of the testis, epididymis, testicular veins, sperm carrying duct and various past medical history of the patient. However, before we describe the medical condition of male infertility, there are some symptoms and if diagnosed earlier can help to take proper treatment on time.
Symptoms of Azoospermia (Low Sperm count)
• Low libido
• Less or no sperm in the ejaculate
• No pregnancy after intercourse
These are the main symptoms of Azoospermia. But before we dive deep into this important fertility condition let us know that what are the causes that can cause Azoospermia.
Cause of Azoospermia (Male Infertility)
• Pre-testicular cause – This refers to an adequate support to the testes and includes poor stimulation of the male sex hormones.
• Presence of genetic abnormalities like Robertsonian translocation
• Too much consumption of drug and alcohol
• Strenuous riding and physical exercise
• Tobacco smoking – This is also the main cause of low sperm count in male semen.
• DNA Damage – Due to the process of ageing, there is a consistent decline in the semen quality and this leads to low or nil sperm in the semen.
• There are various testicular factors such as trauma, hydrocele, age, genetic effect on the chromosome, neoplasm and abnormal set of chromosome.
• Post-testicular cause – There are various post-testicular causes such as defects in the vas deferens, impotence due to some primary or secondary causes and retrograde ejaculation.
Azoospermia is classified into two types, obstructive Azoospermia and non-obstructive Azoospermia.
Obstructive Azoospermia occurs due to the blockage or obstruction of epididymal, vasa deferens and ejaculatory duct. In obstructive Azoospermia, we can’t infer that man can’t become father ever. Treatment of such cases involves the microsurgery to remove the obstruction after which conception can be achieved easily.
Non – obstructive Azoospermia –Infertility is a condition in which there is no sperm in the semen and no external factors are responsible as in obstructive Azoospermia. This male infertility can occur at any age. Nowadays due to stressful life people are suffering more from the mental tension and depression. Too much work pressure and an unhealthy lifestyle are responsible for imbalance secretion of androgenic hormones or endocrine hormones in proportion to the exact healthy secretion. If a person is continually in stress with a lack of physical intimacy can suffer from low sperm count or complete absence of sperm (Azoospermia).
Ayurvedic Treatment of Azoospermia or Impotence – Low Sperm Count – Infertility
Male infertility can be completely treated by implication of powerful Ayurvedic herbs. Ayurveda is a very old ancient science of India, that lay more stress on the healthy lifestyle and healthy food. Ayurvedic treatment of Azoospermia involves the complete removal of the psychological cause of male infertility or impotence. In Ayurveda, libido is directly associated with the amount of “Shukra Dhatu”, in the body. Ayurveda says, our body is made up of seven main dhatus which are: Rasa, Rakta, Mansam, Medam, Asti, Maaja, Shukra. The diet that we take directly influences this seven main dhatus of the body. Digestive gland of the body utilizes and absorbs the useful part of the food. The residue products are thrown out of the body from the excretory system of our body. The digested food nutrients lead to the formation of Rasa dhatu and from there onwards the Shukra dhatu. If the amount of Shukra dhatu decreases due to unhealthy lifestyle and improper diet or due to excessive masturbation or due to too much physical intimacy. Hence, to improve the libido, Ayurveda diagnose the complete reasons and the cause of male infertility and impotence. There are certain ayurvedic herbs if implemented properly can discard this medical condition.
• Safed Musli – The dried root of this herb is used in Ayurveda as an aphrodisiac. It is a powerful combination of 30% alkaloids, 10 to 20% of steroid, polysaccharides 40 – 45 percent, carbohydrate and protein 5 to 7 percent. The regular usage of this herb removes impotence, premature ejaculation, and low sperm count.
• Ashwagandha – This Ayurvedic herb is widely used for the treatment of sexual disorders and male infertility. It corrects the digestive system that helps in the proper metabolism of the food in the body. It is effective for mental disorders and induces proper sleep which corrects the improper nutrition of the body leading to healthy Shukra dhatu.
• Other treatment of Azoospermia includes proper surgery in the case of obstructive Azoospermia.
• Azoospermia cure naturally – Proper sleep and exercise for stimulation of the sex glands in the body.
• Vajikarana Therapy
If all the medical conditions are healthy and still you are suffering from Azoospermia – Low Sperm count then an astrological advice is recommended. Sometimes there are certain planetary positions that can cause fewer amounts of sperms and low libido. Specific planets occupy the various house of the birth chart and if the house of progeny is aspected by any malefic planets then it can cause problems in the progeny. If you are looking for the best treatment of Azoospermia in India, Ayurvedic Treatment of Azoospermia in India, Treatment of obstructive and non-obstructive Azoospermia, then you may contact Mr Prashant Kapoor. He is a medical astrologer and an Ayurvedic expert. He has treated more than 3000 cases of Azoospermia (Low or Nil Sperm Count) and male infertility until now. He also studies the various planetary position of the birth chart so that treatment can be combined with the medical astrology.