Healing the Planet with Rudraksha
Healing the Planet with Rudraksha
Rudraksha is a divine seed worn by humanity since centuries for good health, religious attainment through Japa and for a fearless life. Rudraksha bead is also called as Eleopcarpus Ganitrus. The bead of rudraksha is stung together as mala and is used in various divine practices such as pooja and other forms of religious practices. Dr Syhas Roy in 1993 has proved that Rudraksha bead has excellent electromagnetic properties and when worn over the heart they send corresponding signals differing from different mukhis to the brain. So wearing rudraksha bead can never harm the person. Mostly found rudraksha beads are 2 Mukhi and 5 Mukhi.
Rudraksha is the favorite bead of Lord Shiva. Rudraksha trees from Nepal and Jaava are known to produce high-quality Rudraksha beads. One and five Mukhi beads are widely used in rudraksha mala. Among all these qualities, rudraksha bead can also cure the ill effect or the negative effect of planets due to their ill placement in your horoscope. There are 8 planets which play an important role in moving the luck and the misfortune in our life. The mala of Rudraksha bead can be very helpful for negating the negative effects of these planets. According to Shastra, rudraksha of any faces or Mukhi can nullify the negative effect of a malefic planet to a great extent. Shastra has described 1 to 38 Mukhi Rudraksha bead but normally 1 to 14 mukhis are used in astrological science. Let us look in brief the astonishing effects of Rudraksha bead for combating the ill effect of the planets.
Effect of Different mukhis of Rudraksha
• 1 and 12 Mukhi, both represent the Sun. The Sun is the center of the solar system around which all the planets revolve. The diseases that are caused by the malefic effect of the Sun in the horoscope can be treated by wearing these rudraksha beads. Diseases, which are associated with the ill- effects of Sun, are eye disease, bowel system, ear, and bones.
• 2 muhki is ruled by Moon. It effectively controls and removes the malefic effect of the moon and the disease of the left eye, kidney, and intestine. Emotionally it brings harmony in a relationship.
• 4 Mukhi – The ruling planet of this rudraksha is Goddess Saraswati and Brahma. Malefic effect of Mercury can be negated by wearing 4 mukhi rudraksha bead. The malefic effect of Mercury includes defective communication and speech, low intelligence, low grasping power and all the deformities associated with intelligence. This mukhi pleases Goddess Sarsawati and removes malefic effect of Mercury.
• 5 Mukhi is ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is the teacher among all the 9 planets and it helps in the attainment of growth and prosperity in the life of the wearer. If the placement of Jupiter is weak in the horoscope then 5-mukhi rudraksha can remove it by bringing prosperity to the wearer.
• Venus rules 6-mukhi rudraksha. It governs genital organs, sex power and reproductive health.
• 7-mukhi rudraksha is governed by Saturn. It has the powerful effect of Lord Saturn. It sublimates the negative effect of Saturn and removes the diseases, which are caused due to malefic Shani bhagwan. It removes impotency, coldness, scarcity, worry, hopelessness and delay.
• 8 mukhi rudraksha is ruled by Rahu. It has similar effects like Saturn and similarity in diseases like Saturn.
• 9 mukhi- The ruling planet is Ketu. This mukhi controls the malefic effect of Ketu which are mental fatigue, lack of energy and other mental worries.
• 10-mukhi rudraksha is not ruled by any planet but controlled by Lord Mahavishnu, the great protector and creator.
• 11 mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Hanumaan. It improves courage and self-confidence in a person.
• 12 mukhi rudraksha is ruled by Sun and effects as mentioned above.
• 13 mukhi Rudraksha has similar effects as 6 Mukhi rudraksha. It represents the Lord Indra, the king of devtaas. The wearer of this rudraksha enjoys all the benefits and pleasure of life.
• Saturn rules the 14 Mukhi Rudraksha and has the same effect as 7 Mukhi rudraksha. Additionally, this mukhi is helpful in opening the third eye that includes clairvoyance, heightened awareness and state of awareness.
Rudraksha bead can do wonders but before buying rudraksha bead be sure to buy a natural bead because in the market there are numerous fake sellers selling rudraksha bead by carving the faces with knives and filling the same with wax.
Some of the eminent personalities who wear rudraksha bead are Bal Thackrey, Indira Gandhi, Tamil superstar Rajnikant, and even Hollywood Big wigs Richard Gere and Stevan Segel