Benefits of Reciting Hanuman Chalisa
Hanuman Chalisa is the greatest poetic epic work of Goswami Tulsidas. Hanuman Chalisa has a very important place in the Hindu religion. It is believed that reciting this epic can help to appease the monkey God, Hanuman, and his blessings. Reciting this epic also helps to overcome bad effects of Saturn.
Tuesday is considered as the day of Hanuman and is the best way to devote the time to impress Him and win over His heart. Each verse of the Hanuman Chalisa’s has it’s own importance and is said that the recitation of the Hanuman Chalisa at night has some of the striking effects on the person.
It is believed that reciting this epic helps one to reduce a malefic effect of Sade Sati, and also bring a good and healthy life for the person. Hanuman Chalisa recitation can help to reduce the evil spirits too. The best time to recite Hanuman Chalisa is in the morning and at night and those who are under the evil effect of Saturn should chant this Hanuman Chalisa at night 8 times on Saturdays for getting good result of Saturn.
Benefits of Reciting Hanuman Chalisa:
• This helps to remove scary thoughts and fearful thinking.
• This is one of the best ways to impress Lord Shani Deva.
• Chanting Hanuman Chalisa removes the effects of Sade Sati.
• Forgiveness can be attained by a hymn of Hanuman Chalisa.
• Reciting the verses of Hanuman Chalisa at night for at least 8 times help to remove sins that have been committed by you in the past.
• This Chalisa helps to inculcate absolute faith and correct attitude to get the blessings of Lord Hanuman.
• Reciting this epic helps one to get the divine protection of Lord Hanuman.
• This helps to bring confidence and self-esteem in a person.